Sunday, May 24, 2009

I will Acknowledge Him

Today I acknowledge God and all that he has, is and will do for me. There use to be a time that I was ashamed to speak about God and my belief in him. How I can not want to share with the world all the wonderful things he has done for me. I admit I take some things for granted but I have made it my purpose not to forget what God has done for me and to not take it for granted!! When things don't go as planned or I am faced with difficulty, I have now found myself looking at it as God's way of building up my strength. I look for the silver lining and always say "I will get through this, with God I will get through this!" God has a plan for me, a purpose that he wants me to carry through and I have been running from that purpose most of my life but I now know that I can no longer run. No longer can I deny what God wants me to do. He has given me so much wonderfulness and I don't want him to take that away or miss out on more of the wonderfulness he has in store for me. It amazes me that God can always find a way to speak to your ♥​ and make you listen even when you least expect him to. He has given me many of my hearts desires as it seems and I need to show him my gratefulness for answering my prayer and to continue to nourish what he has given me. So from this day forth I will acknowledge him in all my ways and not be ashamed to tell the world about all of his wonderfulness and blessings he has stowed upon me.

No comments: