Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

I don't like when my hormones are off because of "Auntie" on her way for a visit. It makes me act out of character and almost react to things I really could care less about. The good thing is I only have to deal with this for a couple of days and then things are back to normal! It's amazing how emotional I can be even when I don't want to be or need to be. As I get older, I get better at maintaining my composure and not making a complete fool of myself. Those are the kind of days I don't want to relive. Good thing is every experience I have had...good or bad, has taught me something!! Some of my favorite lessons: never put all your eggs in one basket unless you're sure that one won't break, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger, it is what it is and if it is meant to be, it'll be!! Some of these have taught me a valuable lesson, given me strength and kept me positive even when there wasn't a reason to be. I am just grateful to live life with all its many ups n downs.

No comments: