Thursday, August 13, 2009

And The Conclusion Is

I wish I didn't love you
Then it wouldn't hurt so much
To walk away and not follow my ♥​
My ♥​ tells me I should stay wait it out
Because she feels you so much
But my mind is tired of the guessing game
Haven't quite figured out all the answers
But came to the conclusion that moving on
Is better for the both of us
Funny how we seem so good together
But at the same time almost a bad habit to break
A chemical reaction to love's overdose
Complications from silent thoughts
Uncertainty of positions being held in our hearts
So we travel in this cosmic circle not sure of where we belong
Too afraid to speak on it just in case we're wrong
My time is precious and I don't use it sparingly
Yet your expectations change daily
I am who I am
I feel what I feel
I will not apologize for
Believing in love and loving you
Just sorry you couldn't believe in
You and me

No comments: