Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Material Girl

I am not a material girl
Not caught up in a material world
They can take all my worldly goods
Cause if I can't have u, I have nothing
You are the beginning to my end
You are the calm in the storm
You are the fire in my soul
Cars, money, houses
Don't represent me
It's what's on the inside
I want people to see
I'm content just being a hippie
Making the world
My canvas
My exploration
My expression of self-love
Cause when it's all said and done
Nobody will remember what you have or had
They'll remember how you treated them
If you gave a dam
Or were you selfish
Self involved
Never lending a helping hand
I'm not a material girl
Not caught up in a material world
All I need is you
Helping me paint the world
With our love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice:)

are u on twitter?