Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Love

Hello my love
It has almost been a year's time
That I've felt your heart beat next to mine
Yet it still constantly, consistently
Beats for you
Awaiting patiently for the moment
When once again
It can beat in sync with you
The fire in my soul
Stirring up
As I have never known before
A desire for you
Luring me in for more
Not of anything I have known before
A calamity of desire
Inquiring my curiosity
To figure out the modesty
Of the knowingly
Connection between you and me
Sometimes it's as if
The core of me feels you
Even when you are many miles away
My senses become consumed with
The scent of you
My soul, my heart
Longs for you
Even after a year's time
My passion and fire
Way deep below inside
Constantly, consistently
Burns for you
Hello my love
I am here
Waiting for you

No comments: