Saturday, December 27, 2008

So What's Next?

So now the first holiday is over and there is one more to go. This next holiday will be the ending of '08 and the beginning of '09. Many times we like to try and reflect on our past and see what we would like to do in the future. I always make resolutions that I never seem to keep. I still will make some for the next year and see if I can keep them. There are some things I am thinking of giving up and some new things I want to try out. I realize that some of these things are going to be a very demanding and hard feat to overcome but I have to be up for the challenge. Most times I think I am stronger than I give myself credit for but I let doubt of my abilities get in my way and second guess myself. That is something I can work on for next year and see what time will bring. The best part of life is the opportunity to grow, change and even reinvent yourself if you so choose. For next year I am going to grow, change and possibly reinvent some of the parts of myself that need reinventing. We shall see!

No comments: