Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 6, 2009

Well actually it's the 7th but I fell asleep and went right into the new day. Communication is not always an easy task. I try but it's not always successful but I still try. Sometimes you get to your wits end and you want to give up but there is that part of you that just can't. I wonder if you ever get past that part? There are some people that I have met in the past who have a way of brightening up my day or even making my day and that always makes me smile. It's funny how in the beginning you never expect it to get that way but it does. I like that sometimes we can feed off of each other's positive energy. There are instances where it can be a negative feed but for the most part I try to avoid that. I have also realized that some connections are only for a season and it's a reality that is sometimes hard to swallow.

No comments: