Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009

Sometimes you don't understand why things happen but they just happen and you have to accept them as they happen. I know how I feel about certain things in my life and as much as I try to understand why I feel that way, it doesn't always make sense to me. I guess in due time it will reveal itself or just all together go away but until that happens you have to deal with it as it happens. Sometimes I wish my heart would listen to my head but I guess if it did that I wouldn't have had the many experiences I have had thus far in my lifetime. This is not for fortune nor fame just me expressing myself through literary means which my soul will not, cannot deny. Time....always moves at it's own pace and shall not be moved.

1 comment:

Broadband said...

Interesting concept. I've often found myself wondering the same thing. I had a post that is kinda similar on my blog (which have yet to follow, ahem). http://thewiderperspective.blogspot.com/2008/10/ideas-of-serendipity.html Surrounds the ideas of serendipity and fate. It's definitely something to think about.

Keep blogging. I've enjoyed reading them