Friday, January 23, 2009

More Poetry Pieces!

~The First Time~

I opened the door
He smiled at me
That nervous kinda smile
I smiled back at him
That “don’t worry” kinda smile
He asked about the candles
The music in the back ground
Breaking the ice
So he could feel comfortable
He took off his shoes
Just my minor request
Had a seat on my couch
Rubbed his palms together
Trying to hide the sweat
I sat beside him
Asked about the drive all this way
Not much traffic was all he could say
As he looked deep into my eyes
Wondering if I was sure about this
I assured him I was
Asked if he needed a drink
That would be nice
But water would do just fine
I returned, water in hand
He drank fast
Told him to slow down
I wasn’t going anywhere
He apologized…asked for another glass
I smiled “thirsty huh?”
He just smiled back
I returned once again with water in hand
This time he drank slowly not
Taking his eyes off me
The ice had been broken
He was no longer nervous
He sat down the glass
Told me to have a seat
The way he looked at me made me wet
Sweat began to trickle down my back and nothing hadn’t happen yet
He moved in closer
My heart beat faster
His lips touched mine
My heart beat faster
His hands reached for mine
My heart beat faster
He stood me up
Wrapped his hands around my waist
Asked me to dance
My heart almost leaped out of my chest
We slowly danced as I watched our shadows on the wall
He kissed me again
This time with more passion
I could see fire in his eyes
He was ready to put it out
And I would be the quencher
He took my hand lead me to the bedroom
More candles
Music still in the background
He smiled
“All this just for me?”
I smiled
He knew the answer
Slowly he kissed me
Undressed me
Asked me to walk around
Wanted to admire me in the candle light
I felt shy
Almost embarrassed
“First time for everything” was all he could say
I just smiled and sat down on the bed
He came sat beside me
I began to undress him
Asked him to let me admire him
He said that wouldn’t be necessary
I’d have plenty of time to do that
He took my face in his hands
Asked me again
I assured him I was ready
Time for our paths to cross
His fire began to fill me
Passion boiling over
So many late night conversations
Now reality had taken place
He moaned, I groaned
He called out my name
As I took him in farther
He spoke about the way my lips felt
How my tongue made him melt
He hadn’t known how long I’ve been wanting to
Feel him inside my mouth
He felt himself get closer to the end so I stopped
Then started all over again
He pulled me up to him
Said it was my turn
His tongue found all of my places
Even the one’s hidden so far and deep away
I moaned, called out his name
He said how sweet I tasted and how he could stay there all night
I wanted to feel him inside of me
Wanted to know how long it would take
For him to bring me to pure ecstasy
We were face to face
Him on top of me
I underneath
I could feel him as he made his way
We danced a dance I had never danced before
I looked deep into his eyes with every thrust
Flipped him over so I could ride rough
Never taking my eyes off him
Pure ecstasy was written on his face as he and I
Began to explode
I felt myself fall on top of him
He kissed my lips, my eyes, my forehead
Spoke of how great he felt
Held me tight
Fell asleep for the night
As I laid there looking into his sleeping eyes
Wondering how many more times
My name would cross his lips
In a fit of passion
He must have read my mind
“This definitely is not our last time”

No comments: