Monday, January 19, 2009

Side Note #1

Normally I don't do this but it seems unfair to keep to myself although it's possible that many may already know! Slacker for Blackberry is quite nice and totally awesome! I downloaded it about an hour ago and am quite pleased with it! The interface is slick and user friendly! You can type in an artist name and it'll play that artist as well as songs that pretty much go along with that category. You can also check out the many other preset stations if you want variety! You can't quite pick songs you'd like to hear as far as I can tell but for me the variety alone is enough to keep me happy and possibly discover even more music to add to my growing collection. My ears love almost everything! Slacker will become a permanent icon on my home screen and get used quite often! May not even need to bring the iTouch along for awhile! If you're interested go to http://m.slacker.com/ from your BlackBerry and enter Music Nirvana @ your own risk!

~Soulgroovy~

No comments: