Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009 The Reality of Possibility

In life sometimes I take a step back and review.
The things that I want or desire aren't always what I need.
But somehow I've convinced myself that I do need it and get caught up trying to obtain it.
The reality of the possibility of me accomplishing it hardly ever succeeds but I digress.
You can't control people and their actions.
You can't make someone like, love or be with you no matter how much you have tried to prove that you desire that with them.
Sometimes it's just better to walk away because if it's meant for you to have, it'll usually come to you.
You shouldn't have to subject yourself to any out of character acts to win someone over.
Love is not designed that way.
It is simple, uncomplicated, and nurturing.
It's just that we as people sometimes complicate what isn't meant to be complicated.

No comments: