Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009 Happy Valentine's Day!!

I am a strong believer in Love.
No matter how many times my heart has been broken or disappointed, I still believe.
I believe there is a person out there who completes me, who is my soulmate and who I can give my everything to.
In many ways I believe I have found him but that we haven't quite come into our time.
As much as I have tried to deny what my heart feels, it doesn't go away and no other will do.
I possess a lot of patience and I am willing to wait for things to come as they are meant to be.
It may seem as if that isn't possible but I believe that we are not designed to live life alone and we cannot let our past disappointments and heartaches cloud our true desire to love and be loved. I still believe in love and will keep my heart open to all its many possibilities no matter what.
God is love and so am I!

No comments: