Thursday, June 25, 2009

In This House

The sound of his voice
Excites me
Moves me
Stirs me up
In ways I've never known
To hold his face within my hands
To be caressed by his gentleness
Is all my ♥​ has ever desired
He has no idea
The depth of my feelings for him
The magnitude of the power of just one thought
The desire within me to give him my all
Nurture him
Take care of him
Love him
He will be my everything
My soul yearns to connect with him
To be made as whole
Dwelling as one in the house of the Lord
I am learning even more patience through
Our journey of becoming one
My ♥​, mind, body and soul
Only desire him
He will be my everything
He will be all that I need
All that I desire
My cup will runneth over
He will be my everything
And in the house of the Lord
We will dwell
He will be my everything
No one else compares to him
No one else can take his place
He is all that I need
He is my everything

No comments: