Friday, June 26, 2009

"You Are Not Alone"

I'm just gonna speak freely from my ♥​. No rhyme, rhythm or flow. Yesterday we lost a great musical icon. Micheal Jackson has been a part of my whole childhood. I loved him because of his musical genius that he shared with the world. He has been involved in many stages of my life and part of my reason of loving music so much. I was ♥​ broken but I know God doesn't make mistakes. I can never say how great his music is/was or how many people he has inspired. No matter his troubles and the changes he went through, it never took away from his ability to give us what we needed from him....music! He was known all over the world and how many people can say they have accomplished this in their lifetime. I hope he is at peace and now performing in the heavens as he has on Earth. He will be greatly missed and his children were so very blessed to have him as a father. No matter what happens now or later, he will forever live in my ♥​!

No comments: