Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Been Awhile

For a moment I tried to escape the reality
Tried to deny what my ♥​ has been telling me
Even still when I thought I'd had enough
And I wanted to be set free
My thoughts always came back to you and me
The more I tried to deny
My feelings for you
The more I realized the truth
No one else compares to you
Our level of connection
Is deeper than I've ever known
My life would be missing something
If I no longer knew you
I cannot contain what I know to be true
How deeply I care and am still feeling you
I thought our time came and went
Or the fear to commit
To a unique connection we both share
Which sometimes gives us hesitation
Of the unknown purpose of our paths crossing
No matter how long fate takes
Our purpose in life
Is revealed day by day
No matter what the future holds
Truth be told
My world wouldn't be the same
Without you in it
And so once again
I wanted to express myself to you
It was something I needed to do

No comments: