Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reflections June 20, 2009

Today I went to a seminar entitled "The State of The Black Family" and heard Minister Farrakhan speak for the first time. Funny how I allowed the views of someone else to prevent me from ever hearing him speak until now. Of course everything he had to say applied to my life in some kind of way. It has opened my curiosity up into whatever else he has spoken about. Sometimes you can miss out on something wonderful being closed minded. I also believe that maybe I wouldn't have been receptive to what he had to say early on and this was the time I needed to hear him. I am making some changes in my life that will bring my relationship with God closer and he keeps putting me in places to help expedite the move. I realize some things will get into my path and try to detour my journey but this time around I will not allow my journey to be misguided. God has spoken unto my ♥​ and I know what I must do. I know my gift is a gift he has given me to inspire others and I am workin towards doing so.

No comments: