Saturday, October 17, 2009

101st

So this is my 101st post and I can't believe I have written so many post. Today is also Sweetest Day and I think it should be for the men but that is my opinion. There are a lot of men out there who do good by and for the person in their life and don't get recognized enough for it. So if you have that kind of guy in your life, today is a good day to show him just how much he means to you. Men are known not to show their emotions but I am sure that sometimes they would like to be ravished and spoiled as they do for us. If you don't have a sweetie then today would be a good day to spoil and ravish your own self. It's all about love and it is something we need and should make a priority in our lives and so sometimes you have to go out of the way to show such emotion. You never know just what you may get in return. As I always say, love is the ultimate self-expression, so go out and express.

No comments: