Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 13, 2009

Well the idea of posting everyday doesn't seem like such a great idea! For one there isn't always something worth writing about everyday and secondly I would end up with a blog with over 300 post that may or may not be worth reading. The one thing I will say is I can NOT wait til Spring! Normally being an all my life Chicago resident, the winter wouldn't bother me but my gosh it has snowed almost every week since December and then on top of it has the nerve to get cold! That just generally sucks now! I don't usually like to complain because it won't do any good anyway but sometimes it's necessary just so I can get over it and get it out of my system! I'm done! Time is an amazing thing because little by little things are changing for me and I'm willing to accept it and keep it movin. I'm starting to see the light ahead in this tunnel I have seem to have been stuck in the last couple of months! What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and possibly build character. The thing is though you have to be open and willing to allow the challenge and to see it as that and find the strength within to overcome and come out on top on the other side! So with that I am going to take those words and apply them to my life and my situation and look for a positive outcome no matter what!

No comments: