Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009 & Observations

The week that Anthony Hamilton's CD came out, I went right out and bought it. I haven't been able to stop listening to it. Had a couple of days without it and this mornin I realized I needed my fix! The song "My Soul Is On Fire" somewhat reflects things in my life. I wanna sing this song with every fiber of my being but seeing as how I'm on the train @ the moment, may not go over well. His whole album is quite soulful and I think he deserves much more exposure than what he's gettin. It just may inspire some poetry!

My Soul's on Fire

The burning sensation in my soul everytime I think of you.
Can you possible imagine that if you asked, I'd give you my all.
Explore everything that makes you, you.
Makes you make me feel the way I do.
This burning sensation I get when our hands touch, lips cross in sweet euphoria.
My soul's on fire for you.
But as much as I try to smother the flame,
it finds a way to ignite all over again.
And so I live everyday with my soul on fire for you.

2 comments:

Broadband said...

Yeah its a really good album, once again being from the UK we get certain albums late so I had to download some songs (until it comes out in stores of course). I like that track and "Hard To Breathe". He's underrated because his music is mature.

soulgroovy said...

You are so right. He is underrated and I agree that it is because his music is mature. I have enjoyed him from the beginning and I believe his latest album deserves way more play than it has been getting.