Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009 The Slow Grind

He presses up against me
I can feel his manhood sequestering my womanhood
I try to act as if it doesn't faze me but my insides get wet with anticipation of his next move
He kisses my neck and that spot near my ear
My knees began to shake
He presses harder up against me
I try to act as if it doesn't faze me
My breathing becomes heavy and I feel my finger nails digging
Deeper, deeper, deeper into his flesh
He presses even harder against me
Slightly opening my legs until his fingers find my wetness
My womanhood
He gently, slowly grinds his manhood until he finds the place his fingers prepared
I try to act as if it doesn't faze me
I am up against the wall riding him so effortlessly
He presses inside of me
I try to act as if it doesn't faze me
We both fall limp from pure ecstasy

No comments: