Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Bye Love

Good bye love
Sorry you weren't good enough for me
Made me think that maybe almost possibly we could be
Said all the things I wanted to hear
But actions never taking place
You missed out on a beautiful thing
You're heart would have been safe
I would have been there in your darkest hour
My shoulder when you needed to cry
My ear when you needed to confide
My body when you needed passion
My heart when you needed love
My soul to be one with yours
Somehow you thought you were going keep me in circles
Guess you missed when I made that exit left stage right
It's ok I now realize you weren't ready for me anyway
But I thank you for all the times you made my heart feel joy
Pain and all the in between
Because without that my gift would have disappeared into the wind
Never to be seen again
Good bye love
You weren't good enough for me

No comments: