Saturday, October 3, 2009

Randomness

Have you ever listened to a song and it took you back to a place that made you feel warm inside, caused you fear, or brought a smile to your face? What was it about that song that just made you feel so good, not so good or brought a smile to your face? I talk about music on occasion because it always gives me some kind of emotion that I can either feed off of and write or a moment that is only for me to feel and experience. It is to me one of the many powerful instruments we have today that can gather a crowd, move an audience or even change the world. So what song takes you back to a special place in your life when everything seemed to be in sync and nothing else in the world mattered? Right now at this very moment which is 2:17 pm, on this 3rd day of October I am listening to music from the 70's which has a disco feel to it and doesn't actually remind me of a moment in my life but early days of my childhood when this music was quite popular. The song I am listening to is "Can you feel the force". Never heard it before today but it is sometimes for me nice to go outside the box and listen to something I wouldn't normally listen to. I am a fan of all music and as I have said today and many times before, life without music would be a hard life to live.

No comments: